Terms & Conditions
Terms and Condition Governing SERSQ Photo Wedding Photobooth Giveaway Campaign (“Terms and Conditions”)
1. This SERSQ Photo Wedding Photobooth Giveaway (this “Campaign”) commences from 26 June – 10 Jul 2018, both dates inclusive (the “Campaign Period”) within Singapore only.
2. This campaign is open to person(s) (collectively, “Participants” and each a “Participant”) who fulfil the following conditions during the Campaign Period:
a. has a valid and existing Facebook account.
c. provides a selection of from the 5 available choices (the “Selection”) in the comments section of the contest post by SERSQ FB(the “Entry”)
d. resides in Singapore and has a Singapore mailing address; and
e. share the contest post by SERSQ FB on the Participant’s Facebook account
3. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, SERSQ Photo have absolute discretion at anytime and from time to time to determine the eligibility of any Participant to take part in this Campaign and select a winning Entry. SERSQ Photo shall be obliged to give any reason therefore.
4. There will only be one (1) winning entry randomly selected for this Campaign. The Partcipants who submitted the winning entry (the “Winner”) will receive a 2 Hour Photobooth service (the “Prize”) which includes the following:
a. 2 hour photobooth service (the “Photobooth”) with unlimited 4R photo prints
b. provision of props during photobooth
c. customisation of template design
d. two (“2”) assistants on site.
e. choice of the Participant’s Selection as the backdrop
f. professional DSLR and studio lighting
5. The Winner must be able to furnish documentary evidence in the form and substance satisfactory to SERSQ Photo that he/she is indeed the person who submitted the winning entries.
6. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, SERSQ Photo reserves the right to select another winning Entry to substitute the Winner who is subsequently found to be ineligible or disqualified. SERSQ Photo’s determination of the substitute Winner shall be final, conclusive and binding.
7. SERSQ Photo shall notify the Winner, via his/her Facebook account by 14 July 2018. The Winner are required to confirmed the date and time of service by the due date of 31 July 2018 (the “Due Date”. If the Prize remains unclaimed by the Due Date, the Prize will be forfeited (without any liability on the part of SERSQ Photo). No payment or compensation whether in cash, credit or any kind shall be made for the forfeited Prize notwithstanding non-receipt of notification.
8. By participating in the Campaign, the Participants and the Winner expressly and irrevocably:
a. agree to disclose to SERSQ Photo (and not to Facebook), their names, NRIC or passport numbers, picture and such other particulars or information that may allow SERSQ Photo to identify and verify his/her Facebook account;
b. permit, consent and authorise SERSQ Photo to disclose, reveal, divulge and publish their names, pictures and such other particular orninformation that may indicate his/her account with SERSQ Photo to any party (including Facebook) for the purpose or organising, promoting, advertising, publicizing , sponsoring and/or conducting the Campaign;
c. agrees to co-operate with SERSQ Photo and shall, if required by SERSQ Photo at its absolute discretion, participate in any advertising, promotional and publicity and/or commercial activities organised by SERSQ Photo in relation to the Campaign at his/her own costs, without any payment or compensation thereof and in such mode and manner as shall be decided by SERSQ Photo at its absolute discretion.
9. Participants in the Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions and the Particpants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when they participate in the Campaign. the Participants shall indemnify SERSQ Photo for any claims, expenses, actions, losses or damages or cost (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) made against or incurred or sustained by SERSQ Photo in connection with any breach of the Terms and Conditions, through the direct and indirect conduct or inaction of the Participants.
10. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions as may imposed by SERSQ Photo. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credits or otherwise in full or impart refundable. SERSQ Photo may, at any time and from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof or assuming any liability or payment of compensation to any person, substitute, replace or change the Prize stipulated herein, with another prize of similar value (whether in cash or otherwise). SERSQ Photo’s determination of the substitutes prize shall be final, conclusive and binding.
11.Nowithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, SERSQ Photo reserves the right at any time and from time to time in its absolute description to terminate the Campaign or to determine and/or amend, by addition to, subtraction from or variation of, these Terms and Conditions without prior notification or assigning any reason or assuming any liability to any party, including, but not limited to, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection of the winning Entry and/or Winner, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
12. While all information provided herein is believe to be correct and reliable at the time of publishing or posting online, SERSQ Photo makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied, and accepts no responsibility or reliability for its completeness or accuracy. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any fever rising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
13. Under no circumstances shall any appeal, correspondence or claims to be entertained by SERSQ Photo.
14. Participants confirm, acknowledge and agree that the Campaign is no way sponsored endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. This Campaign is in no way endorsed, administered, sponsored by or associated with Facebook.
15. These Terms and Conditions and the Campaign shall be governed by the laws of Singapore, and all the Paticipants who participate in the Campaign shall be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.